Tungevridere er en måde at øve engelsk udtale på. Under videoen står de tungevridere der siges. stop eventuelt videoen og gentag hver enkelt tungevrider.
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty.
En anden meget kendt er: I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
Flere ‘Tongue twisters’:
- One smart fellow, he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they felt smart. Three smart fellows, they all felt smart.
- Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a proper copper coffee pot.
- I do like cheap sea trips, cheap sea trips on ships. I like to be on the deep blue sea, when the ship she rolls and dips.
- Old oily Ollie oils old oily autos.
- If a black bug bleeds black blood; what colour blood does a blue bug bleed?
- If two witches were watching two watches; which watch would which witch watch?